Oakdale Academy invites homeschool students grades 7-12 and their parents to partner with us! Oakdale offers classes that can be difficult to teach effectively in a homeschool setting. Homeschool students are integrated with full-time students in the classroom, and receive instruction from our highly qualified teachers, all in a Christ-centered environment. It’s the best of both worlds! Middle school and high school students get to enjoy a positive school experience, and homeschool parents don’t have to worry if their child is getting solid academic instruction in challenging subject areas.
Our homeschool partnership includes the following classes*:
- Saxon Math 8/7
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Science (including lab experience)
- Life Science (7)
- Earth Science (8)
- Introduction to Physical Sciences (9)
- Biology (10)
- Chemistry (11)
- Physics (12)
- Latin (4 years)
- Rhetoric & Composition (including Logic & Apologetics)
- Foundations of Language (7)
- Logic (8)
- Rhetoric 1 (9)
- Rhetoric 2 (10)
- Apologetics (11)
- Senior Capstone (12)
Fine Arts Enrichment may be added 2 days a week, and homeschool students may elect various music classes (vocal or instrument ensembles), and art.**
Not only will your homeschool student experience a healthy Upper School student culture and excellent, supportive academic instruction, but also opportunities for:
- Participation in athletics
- Organized, chaperoned Upper School trips***
- Social events – Homecoming dance, Convivium, House activities
- PSAT testing
- College counseling
- Official transcripts for classes taken at OA
* Students may choose fewer than 4 classes at pro-rated tuition pricing.
** There is an additional tuition cost for Fine Arts Enrichment.
*** Participation in trips is not included in the cost of tuition.
Homeschool Partnership students may apply for financial aid if taking 4 classes.