At Oakdale Academy, we believe our athletics program:
- complements the academic mission of the school;
- strives to enrich and develop Christ-like character and;
- contributes to strong body, mind, and spiritual development.
Our goal is to show Christ by acting with integrity and reinforcing the pillars of character, truth and wisdom in a setting outside the classroom. Please contact us to learn more about our unique and successful athletic program.
Oakdale Academy athletes understand that they glorify God when they strive to do their best with the talents God has given them. Athletes are coached to:
- treat others with respect;
- practice and play with skill, strategy and vigor;
- have an eager and positive attitude; and
- put the team’s interests ahead of their own.
Oakdale Academy is a member of the Michigan Association of Christian Schools (MACS) Athletics Program and currently offers the following school athletic teams:
- Basketball (Boys and Girls)
- Golf (Boys)
- Volleyball (Girls)
- Wrestling (2015 MACS State Championship Runner-Up, 2016, 2017, and 2018 MACS State Champions)
- Soccer (Boys: MACS 2017 State Champions, FBAC 2015 State Champions, Division 2)
Oakdale Academy has been blessed with dedicated coaches that exemplify high character and personally engage with our athletes. Not only do they teach the skills necessary for success on the field or court, but they also lead by example with good sportsmanship and respect for authority.
Want More Information?
For a firsthand experience of our classical and Christian model in action:
Please call us at 248.481.9039 or contact us online with questions. May God bless you in your discovery of classical Christian education at Oakdale Academy. We look forward to getting to know your family.