Oakdale Academy Liberty Campaign

The Liberty Campaign helps ensure that Oakdale Academy students will continue to have the opportunity to receive quality instruction in a traditional, content-rich curriculum in a Christian setting. Tuition revenue and generous donations from our school families and friends, including individuals, businesses, and foundations, funds our ability to fulfill our mission. Tuition covers approximately 75% of our expenses. For the remaining 25%, we depend on the generosity of those who share our vision for excellence in education to help us continue to offer a strong academic curriculum in a Christian setting for many generations to come. Donations enable us to keep our quality of education high and tuition rates affordable. They also enable us to provide the blessings of a classical and Christian education to many less-privileged families.

When you give to Oakdale Academy you are making a powerful, positive difference for our students, our families and our school and you are advancing God’s Kingdom.

Oakdale Academy holds two events annually to bring together families and supporters, the Liberty Campaign Dinner in the spring and the Liberty Walk-a-Thon in the fall.


Make a one-time or reoccurring gift using a credit or debit card. Donate online today to make your donation using PayPal. You can also make a donation by cash or check in person at the school office.

Oakdale Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts to Oakdale Foundation are tax deductible to the limits of the law. The students, staff and faculty of Oakdale Academy are grateful for your generous support.

Your support of Oakdale Academy is greatly appreciated! Please call us at 248-481-9039 or contact us online with questions.

Oakdale Academy would like to recognize the following business sponsors for faithfully supporting the mission and vision of our Liberty Campaign:


Want More Information?

For a firsthand experience of our classical and Christian model in action:

Please call us at 248.481.9039 or contact us online with questions. May God bless you in your discovery of classical Christian education at Oakdale Academy. We look forward to getting to know your family.