We are seeking to fill the following positions:
- Substitute Teachers (all grades)
- We are always looking for qualified instructors at all grade levels (junior kindergarten through 12th grade) and for all subjects, including but not limited to rhetoric, logic, Latin, French, physical sciences, literature, math, and history.
Please send inquiries or resumes to the Headmaster, Dr. Stanton via email at email@example.com.
Qualifications for all positions are:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of classical Christian educational philosophy
- 3-5+ years of prior teaching experience preferred
- Serious commitment to personal Christian faith in Jesus Christ
Profile of Oakdale Academy Faculty and Staff
Oakdale Academy is a classical Christian school in Waterford, Michigan for Junior Kindergarten- 12th Grade.
Our Mission is to instill Character, Truth, and Wisdom in our students in order to prepare them for a lifetime of service to God, family, community, and country through classical Christian education.
With that Mission as our driving force, some of the criteria we consider in our Faculty and Staff; these criteria should be evident in all who work for Oakdale Academy.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an academic discipline
- Experience in teaching and training in classical Christian education
- Adherence to our Statement of Faith
All Faculty and Staff
All employees of Oakdale Academy should be committed Christians who demonstrate their spiritual walk through the spiritual fruit they produce in their lives. They should be seeking to honor God in all they do and say.
Oakdale Academy Staff have the following traits:
- love to serve others
- committed to excellence
- 50% hold a Master's Degree or higher
- have served an average of 12 years in Christian education
Ultimately, the Faculty and Staff work as a team of committed Christians with a sense of determination to prepare our students for a lifetime of service and defense of our faith.